Chocolate Banana Pancakes!
Makes 18 servings, 32 calories per serving :)
Although keep in mind, each pancake is pretty small (around 3 inches)
3/4 cup of Flour
3/4 cup of Skim/Non-fat Milk
2 Egg whites
2 Tbsp of Cocoa (I used Meijers hot cocoa mix which is 36 cals per tbsp!)
2 tbsp of baking powder
1 dash of Salt
1/2 medium Banana
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, egg whites, baking powder, milk, salt and cocoa until smooth
2. Slice the 1/2 a banana into small slices
3. Heat the griddle or frying pan on low heat. (If you decide to use oil, add those calories, I use cooking spray!)
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, use approximately a tablespoon of batter for each pancake.
5. Add banana slices onto the pancakes as they cook.
6. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutritional Information per 18 servings:
Total Fat: 2.9 g
Sat Fat: 1.8 g
Total Carb: 110.6g
Dietary Fiber: 4.6g